5 Essentials For Every Girlboss On-the-go
You can tell a lot about a woman by what’s in her bag. For all my Girlbosses out there, I’ve curated my top 5 essentials to keep on hand for your daily grind.
1) Business Cards – I love to network every chance I get, and I wouldn’t be able to do that properly without a stack of business cards in my purse! You should always have a few cards on hand at all times, so if you don’t have them already, take the time to get some really nice professional cards printed. Moo is a great resource for that! And while you’re at it, invest in a really cute business card holder!
2) Portable Charger – Long days of meetings and errands call for a portable charger for your phone. This little device is so great to have on hand, especially for those of us who spend so much time on social media (yes, I’m guilty too!). Urban Outfitters makes a really slim, yet fashionable one that I love.
3) Dry Shampoo – Woke up late? Dry shampoo. Heading from yoga to lunch? Dry shampoo. Rainy day? Dry Shampoo. I think you get the idea. Dry shampoo is the ultimate quick fix for any bad hair day! I love the one from R+CO.
4) Water Bottle – Good for your mind and body, I always take my Swell Bottle with me wherever I go. As you probably already know, drinking water helps you to stay hydrated, alert, and ready to take on the day!
5) A Notebook – Sure, I love using the notepad on my phone, but sometimes the day just calls for a good notebook to jot down your ideas. It’s also much more handy to use when taking quick notes in a meeting. Moleskin makes some great ones in so many different sizes and colors.